Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Movie Review: Part 1


Last night I was lucky enough to see a screening of Ghost of Girlfriends Past with my pal Mel Jaye. I was super pumped to see this movie, not because it looked so awesome, but because it's been a long time since I have seen a super cheesy chick flick and boy was I ready for it.

The movie did not dissapoint. It's super predictable and there is zero surprise to the ending, but let us remember that its not the destination but the journey [ or "the climb" as Miley would like us to call it]. Jennifer Garner played the same role that she does in every chick flick [don't change your ways Jenny, I love ya], Matthew McConaughey is not as funny as he thinks he is, but oh is he so pretty, and Lacey Chabert delivers as a crazy bridezilla [although, sometimes I found her annoying]. 

The movie is super cute, fairly funny, and a good mind eraser movie. Is it worth the $98 bucks it costs to see a movie nowadays? Not sure- I saw it for free. What I can tell you, is that it will be exactly the same on DVD.

No comments: