Monday, July 28, 2008

Sunburnt in the Summertime

Summertime. Oh, oh, summertime. There is no better time if you ask me. 100 degree weather? Bring it on baby! I can take it! I can especially take it if I'm on a boat on the river. Not the lake, no sir, don't get it twisted, I'm talking about the RIVER. Great boat, great friends, great time!

Now I might be just a pinch sunburnt, but it was worth it for the fun that was had. Going to the river is one of those traditions with my C-town friends (and now Nashville friends, old and new) that I just cannot resist. I decided on Saturday that it probably doesn't matter where you are or what kind of boat you are on, but just being out on the water with the wind in your hair makes a person feel FABULOUS!

Time for shout outs to my girls Stace,Jaq, Mel Jaye along with my new friends Adrien, Kelly, and Weldon............and who could forget Daddy Bob, Keri and Beverly? All of the above rocked my world on Saturday. I can't wait to go back. It makes me feel young! ;)

No comments: