Thursday, July 17, 2008

Save Britney!

Save Britney!


I've decided that Britney Spears going crazy could be the best thing for her career. "Why?" you may ask. Let me tell you: converted fans. Like me. I used to DESPISE Britney Spears but now I'm rooting for a comeback. I'm not sure why(aside from the fact that her new cd is, in fact, pretty dope), but I hope she proves everyone wrong (and I'm even interested in attending a concert if these supposed tour dates are real).

Britney seems to be doing great these past few days. She's got her parents back in her life and she's dancing again, but there's still something about her that seems kind of, well, crazy. You can put the girl on all kinds of meds. They might help but there's really only one thing that can cure her. You all know. Say it with me.......Justin Timberlake.

Yes. I said it. Somebody had to. Justin save Britney! This is our plea, our CRY. Her downfall started after your breakup ( Justin, who cares if she cheated? That's water under the bridge. You cheated on Jessica Biel. And now we've come full circle haven't we Mr. Timberlake?). You obviously still care about her because you are STILL writing sappy love songs about how she wronged you and how you were going to give her your last name, blah blah blah (most recently the song "Rehab" recorded by Rihanna, written by JT....a sampling of lyrics...

"And now my heart's dead
I feel so empty and hollow

And I'll never give myself to another the way I gave it to ya (to ya)
Don't even recognize the ways you hurt me, do ya (do ya)?
It's gonna take a miracle to bring me back
And you are the one to blame")

Justin, we all know. You still love Britney. and guess what? She still loves you too! Why can't we just make this work. Just think of the world tour you could put together. Dominate!

Justin. Do us all a favor. Do it. Save Britney.



Peace and Love,

Lela


*Originally posted February 18.2008*

No comments: