Thursday, August 21, 2008

Project Ruuuuunway!!!

Ok, so, what an interesting challenge! it was definitely a different aesthetic for the designers, but I gotta be honest.....not that different from the challenge last season with the wrestlers. Female wrestlers and drag queens......kiiiiiiinda the same thing.Not sure if this is another Bravo thing (there have been a few "repeat" challenges this season) or if the writers just don't have their thinking caps on but somebody needs to MAKE IT WORK!

I actually agreed with the judges this week. The person who got sent home this week definitely deserved it. He was a no talent titty baby. I'm shocked that he didn't cry when he got the boot. Go home! Put your money where your mouth is.

And as much as I hate to say it, I actually kind of......lliiiiked Stella's dress this week. And I didn't think she should go home. But next week. Next week Stella! I'm gunnin for ya.

No comments: