Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Hills

Ok, I'm about 3 days late on my Hills post but here it is. Woohoo! It's back. The best worst show on television. I'm an increasingly more embarassed with my obsession of the Hills, but I also kind of just don't care. I don't care if they have to reshoot scenes and there are discrepancies or not - the drama is real folks!

Audrina to Lo: "We'll never be friends". DAYUM! Girl got told! That's like a snap in the shape of a Z right there. And I'm really struggling- I don't know whose side to be on. I like Lo's sense of humor, but it's true, she's a bitch, and Audrina is very different than Lo.....they should both be trying harder to get along b/c they live together! What Audrina said was kind of mean- but Lo kinda deserved it.

Oh the turmoil that goes on in my heart as a result of this show.

Well, at least some things never change. Spencer is stil a dick (that looks like Beavis- or Butthead......I'm actually not sure. But one of those!), Heidi continues to get plastic surgery and looks more different this season than the last, Whitney is still adorable. I just love her. That girl's got class.

I will be muy sad if this is the last season, but at some point you have to be real with yourself. I've realized that I'll be 24 this year and have no prospective husbands. So, Lauren Conrad and the cast of the Hills, maybe it's best for both of us if this is the last season of the Hills. It might just be time for me to get a life.

I leave you with music from the Hills.

Nashville (and Belmont's!) own David Condos
The Last One I Love - David Condos

Im Gone, Im Going - Lesley Roy

What If - Safetysuit

No comments: