Friday, August 22, 2008

Don't Make Me Tell You Again

Dear Jessica Simpson,

I've posted about you before. I've said some nice things about you, and tried to give you some advice (I'm full of wisdom). But I'm going to give you a warning ONE time, so listen carefully. Do NOT go up against Carrie Underwood. Don't do it in the media, or in the music.

Now from what you say in this article, you respect Carrie and think she has one of the best young voices in Country Music. To that I say: You're exactly right. You also say that there is no fued between the two of you, but then you proceed to say this:

That guy is Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, who was briefly linked to Underwood last year. Romo is now in a serious relationship with Simpson. But Underwood recently told Allure magazine that he still calls her."I don't understand why she would say that," Simpson recently told a San Francisco radio station. "I respect Carrie, and I would never say anything like that."

I think that if you had actually read the article you would see where Carrie plainly said that she and Tony never actually dated. I digress- the point is that if you don't want the media to write about a non existent fued, don't fuel the fire.

For your own good, don't go head to head against the Carrie Underwood powerhouse. Country music will pick her everytime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN