Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wedding Disasters

I bet you never thought that getting married could throw you in jail. Well, that's because your name isn't Karee Gibson. Karee decided that she would sign up for the show Bridezillas [its all in the name folks] in order to make a little money for her wedding [valid] and to test out her, um, acting skills. If this trick was acting, then someone give her an Academy Award because I believed it!



As it turns out, "behaving in a threatening maannter" violates Karee's probation [you mean she has been to JAIL? I'm shocked!] and she is now facing up to two years in the pen!! Now, that's a wedding gift I bet her new husband can get behind. He's probably the one who turned her in!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

This is that show that xtina and I watched a couple of episodes of a few weekends ago - it's like a train wreck. You can't pull your eyes away it's so bad... but gooooood.