Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Trashy TV Monday- Friday

Tuesday Night= The Real Housewives of Whatever City Bravo is Pimping out at that point in time [aka, NYC right now]. I kid you not, I cannot get enough of this show. These women simply AMAZE me, and let's be honest, I love watching drama and not having to worry about being involved in it. I like all of the different shows for different reasons, but I love NYC b/c these bitches say what they mean!

Let me set the stage. Bethenny doesn't like Kelly [the former model] b/c she has met Kelly a bagillion times and Kelly always acts like she doesn't know who Bethenny is [ i totally get that- thats rude and super annoying!], but we find out in THIS weeks episode that Kelly actually once flirted with Bethenny's boyfriend right in front of her [gasp!] and THIS is really the rub.

Jill is having a charity meeting for an event that she is doing for Juvenile Arthritis benefitting her daughter. Kelly has agreed to help in any way that she can but will NOT allow her name to be put on the invitation or have her name used in any way with this charity- oh but she'd love to come [ i mean, really, who is this bitch?]. This kind of sets Bethenny off b/c Jill is one of her best friends. She says some sassy things to Kelly ["You obviously come from a place of no"] and that leads us to a lovely little clip from next weeks episode. Enjoy.





Also, Ramona and Simon are both nut jobs.






And in other trashy tv news, 
was better this week. Not A game, but better than last week. I've had enough of Rufus and Lily, I could give two shits about the list of people they've dated. I'd rather see some Blair/Chuck drama. I also couldn't care less about Vanessa and Nate. I'm intrigued [SPOILER] about the possibility of Nate and Blair getting back together- i'm not sure I like it, but as long as Dan and Serena aren't bumping nasties AGAIN then I'm cool. Keep trying Josh Schwartz. Maybe you can still turn this thing around.

No comments: