Friday, March 20, 2009

Trashy TV Monday-Friday

We all know how much I like my trashy TV. What you all may not know is how excited I get when *NEW* trashy TV comes out, especially trashy tv on E! Any channel that views Keeping up with the Kardashians is ok by me!

So E! has this new show called Candy Girls. I had no idea what it was going to be about, but it came on after KUWTK [put it together.....think about it.......got it now? Good cause I'm using it from now on- the title is too long to type!] so I figured I would watch it. 

The opening scene is of these, ahmm, "models" hanging in their apt talking shit about how they dont let their directors walk all over them, they do what they want, they are grown ass women, etc etc. Our next scene is of their "boss" talking about how the girls work to get her paid, la da da da da.

Er, what is this show about exactly? Turns out that these models are "video girls" [read: video hos] and their "boss" is essentially their pimp!!!!! WARNING: It wasn't a good show. I know E! really puts out some crap, but man, this show belongs on BET.  But, as embarassing as it may be,  i'll probably watch it anyway. 

Moving on to....

GREYS ANATOMY!!!!


IZZIE HAS SKIN CANCER THAT SPREAD TO HER BRAIN AND SHE ONLY HAS A 5% CHANCE OF SURVIVAL.


I hope that didn't ruin anything for anyone....

No comments: