Monday, January 26, 2009

When I Crack That Whip Everybody Gon' Trip!



Ok, so a couple of today's posts are things that I am a bit behind posting on.......for example, new Brit Brit Spears. I do not have the full album Circus, and I'm not super crazy about Womanizer but daaaaaang girl, the single Circus is incredible. So good!! 

I used to hate Britney and I don't know exactly at what point I became converted ( I think it was when she went crazy and I started rooting for her to get well- the best PR stunt of all. Well done Larry Rudolph), but fully converted I am. I even want to go see her concert in Atlanta! I never thought I'd see that day! (Seriously, check it out on Ticketmaster. Her stage is "in the round" and it's literally going to be like a Three Ring Circus- brilliant!!)

So, for your Monday enjoyment, I give you Circus





Circus - Britney Spears

No comments: