Friday, January 9, 2009

Take Your Mean Face and Shove It

Watching the Critics Choice Awards last night severely made me want to have a movie marathon- you know, the type where you enter the theater at around noon and just sneak into movies all day until you think you couldn't handle watching another movie for the rest of your life. Anyone with me?

Anyway, I just adore Anne Hathaway and I thought she was pretty brilliant in Rachel Getting Married, so I was just tinkled pink that she won Best Actress. Mind you, I never got to see Changeling and I desperately wanted to, so I can't fully judge whether Anne Hathaway's performance was better than Angelina Jolie's. What I can tell you, is that I've been looking for a reason to hate Angie Jo, and she gave it to me last night. She was absolutely shooting daggers at sweet little Annie while she was giving her acceptance speech, and she clearly didn't care who saw (the video evidence is below). Angie, Anne may have been in the Princess Diaries, but you were Lara Croft: Tomb Raider. Don't act like yo shit dont stank- you girls come from the same place. So take your mean face and shove it.












No comments: