Monday, October 3, 2011

Guilty Pleasure Music Monday

Good Morning all! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. I for one am glad that it's finally October. September felt like the longest month EVER and I'm glad to be done with it. My weekend was filled with sloppy joes, games, shopping [i know, i know, i've got to quit], chilling, painting, engagement photos and a lotta bit of this, It was pretty great.

I've been semi in love with The Script ever since their 2008 album The Script. My roomie [meremere shout out!] hooked me up with their Science and Faith album when it came out earlier this year and I really, really enjoy it. I couldn't get enough of the song "Nothing" which is now their second US single. Check out my guilty pleasure in all of it's glory below and enjoy!



File:The Script Science & Faith.jpg


No comments: