Thursday, February 19, 2009

Why You So Smart??


Just leave it up to Google to come up with something like this!!!

 


Here's a number worth putting in your cell phone, or your home phone
 speed dial: 1-800-goog411.
 (1-800-466-4411 You don't need the first "1" in a cell phone)

 

This is an awesome service from Google, and it's free -- great when you are on the road.

Don't waste your money on information calls and don't waste your time
 manually dialing the number. I am driving along in my car and I need to
call the golf course and I don't know the number. I hit the speed
 dial for information that I have programmed.

The voice at the other end says, "City & State."

I say, Bluffton, SC.

He says, "Business, Name or Type of Service."
I say, "Hampton Hall Golf Club."
He says, "Connecting" and Hampton Hall Golf Club answers the phone. How great is that?

 

 

This is nationwide and it is absolutely free!

Click on the link below and watch the short clip for a quick demonstration.

http://www.google.com/goog411/

 

TRY IT YOU WILL LIKE IT !!!!

No comments: