Monday, February 16, 2009

American Idol Season 8!!!

Friends, Americans, Countrymen, Lend me your ears!

Do you watch American Idol? Yes? No? If you answered that question either way, then you should watch this season! I know, I know, sometimes AI can be kind of lame, and sometimes it produces untalented, um, "talent" (calling Fantasia Barino- i dont know if that's how you spell her name, but i dont even CARE-that is how untalented she is).

But THIS season will be different from all of the others for one reason and one reason alone: Ricky Braddy.

Who? You might be saying.

This guy....
Ricky Braddy on FOX's  
...I might answer.

He went to Belmont University. He's very good friends with some of my very good friends. We saw the Dark Knight together. He's incredibly talented (He sang " A Song for You" at one of his shows when we were in college- nearly brought me to my knees). Do you need any more reasons to watch/vote for him?

Isn't it about time that we have an incredibly talented MALE American Idol???? I say yes!

Ricky is officially in the Top 36 and (i believe) voting starts this week. I will try to keep everyone updated but if I happen to slip, get info on Ricky here and here

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!!

No comments: