Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Only Fo Da Ladies

I came home from a hards days work last Thursday to find a package from L'Oreal with my name on it. "What could this be?", I wondered to myself.

I opened it and found a brand new tube of L'Oreals Double Extend mascara.
No note, no nothing, just mascara- and it is AWESOME. I recommend it to all. 

The difference is (according to L'Oreal) that instead of coating the lashes with junk, it actually creates little tubes of mascara that coat the eyelashes, causing a "lash extention effect" (mine definitely looked longer). The best part is that when you are ready to remove the mascara, the little tubes just slide off. It's super crazy. This mascara doesn't budge either- no smudges for me so far (and that is one of my biggest pet peeves!) and my lashes dont feel crunchy- I hate that!

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up to check it out!

No comments: