Monday, June 29, 2009

Hi. I'm a Mac.


*Sigh*. I finally did it. I bought a new computer. I went into Best Buy yesterday to "look" and "compare" and after much persuasion from the Best Buy staff, I ended up buying. Ok, that isn't fair, they really didn't have to do much persuading at all- all it really took was "You're approved for this credit card!". Damn. I'm a sucker. [Quick shout out to the best salesman in the world, Daniel. He told me he would check out my blog. This is his test.]

So what does this mean? It means I can write on the go- hooray! It means [fingers crossed] "The Book" will be finished by years end. For you it means that I will be able to blog at all hours of the day [too bad Real Housewives is over- you know I would live blog the SHIT out of that]. For me it means I'm in debt again.

Meh. What is money compared to being in the coolest club of all- The Mac Club. I feel like a new person.

And I think I'm going to name my computer Justin Long.

No comments: