Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Friends, Romans, Countrymen...

LEND ME YOUR EARS [er, eyes?] !!!! For today is the most glorious day in all the land?

Why you may ask??

Because the season finale of The Real Housewives of New Jersey is upon us! Laugh at me if you must, but I will have the final laugh while I am experiencing one hour of pure, trashy glory tonight while you are......I dunno......out having a social life?

It's not that I don't have a social life, I have just already told my friends that I have to be home by 10pm sharp so I don't miss this. As of right now, I haven't seen any previews for the reunion special [next Tuesday], but it definitely has potential to surpass the trash factor of the finale. I simply cannot WAIT to give you a recap tomorrow- in fact, I have been sorely lacking on my recaps, so maybe I'll do [for the first time ever!] and entire season recap? Thoughts??

Here's a preview of tonights excitement to get the anticipation flowing!



No comments: