Monday, June 15, 2009

Cap Sac- Really??

Cap Sac- The Fanny Pack For Your Head. But wait, really?? This is real isn't it. It's not a cruel joke being played on the world by some clever strain of hip hopsters [hip hopster: n. A mutant hipster who dresses like a hip hop artist from the early 90s]. I mean, whatever happened to PANTS POCKETS??? Remember how convenient those used to be? Oh, I need my cell phone, my id, and some cash, but dont feel like carrying in my purse or my man bag- *LIGHT BULB* I'll put them in my pants pocket!!! But alas, the days of the pants pocket is no more. And I know why. When people [and by people I mean hipsters and hip hopsters] buy denim that is so tight it looks as though it has been painted on, there is rarely enough give for an id, much less a pack of ciggies!

And, really, were fanny packs ever cool?? I dont really think so. What genius came up with the idea of taking something that was never cool, and recreating it in an arguabley even less cool way and then putting it on your head? Really???

I mean, who is going to wear this hat?? Oh wait. Douchebags of course. I give you Exhibit A below.



In the name of all things that are good and holy: Please do not buy a Cap Sac. If I see you in one, I cannot be held responsible for my actions.

Love,
Your Friend Lela

No comments: