Saturday, May 28, 2011

Obsession of the Day

I may or may not have missed my Obsession of the Day post. Oops. Guess there just wasn't anything of being written about.

Today, however, oh today. Today I got a new J.Crew summer catalog in the mail. I'm not sure if my love for J.Crew continues to grow because its been so long since I've worked there [3.5 years!] or because their line keeps getting better and better. I think it may be a c
ombination of the two. My only complaint is that everything is just so gosh darn expensive, but I guess it ain't cheap to look this cute!

These are a few of my favorite looks for summer.
I love the slightly Native American feel of this tunic. Great with denim shorts [as seen here], but would also make a great swimsuit cover up and will transition easily into fall!
The shoes are a MUST for football season in Tennessee [and would also look great with the tunic above].
She totally looks ready for the beach, and I am right behind her. All that's missing from her outfit is the fabulous teal gladiators below
I am 100% obsessed with this dress. It also comes in black, but I think the white is so great for a bridal shower [but only for the bride of course!].
I need this perfect, summer strapless maxi YESTERDAY.
Love these sandals. Perfect for spring, summer and fall and the color is so refreshing.

MEOW
This bag is sassy as hell and I'm pretty sure it might be big enough to actually hold all of my junk, while still managing to look chic.

This is the perfect dress for summer and since it comes in a variety of colors, you could wear it almost every day!
This jacket may not be perfect for summer, but it is perfect in general so I just had to include it. Every girl needs a tailored leather jacket in her wardrobe arsenal. It is a timeless look that works in any season and can jazz up any outfit. Trust.


Duh. These are perfect.

J.Crew has also become well known in recent years for their "Collection", which includes everything from party dresses to bridesmaids dresses to bridal gowns. Let it be noted that if you are, like me, in love with any of the dresses below, you should be prepared to have a rich daddy, a rich groom, or be willing to have a lot of credit card debt.



I love the Bohemian, casual style of this dress. Beyond perfect for a farm wedding.
I do! Now quick, someone find me a groom!

Love it. Two spaghetti straps is kind of a boring look, but one spaghetti strap and one strap with feathers? Total sass.
Romantic ruffles. Can't go wrong.

I love the bottom of this dress. The thing that makes J.Crew dresses so unique are the unexpected details.
So romantic.
A twist on a totally classic dress.
Elegant and simple.

There is something about this dress that makes me absolutely die. Love, love, love it.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I blame you for the cute dress I just bought from J. Crew.