Monday, May 23, 2011

MUSIC MONDAY

I happened to totally forget about the Billboard Music Awards last night, partially because I had an awesome surprise visit from an out of town guest [Brittany shoutout!] and partially because I kind of didnt care [sorry Becca].

Of course, the first thing I read about this morning was the award winners [really guys? no love for my girl K$? Y'ALL RUDE AS HELL.], the red carpet [more on that later], and the performances.

The performance below was one I definitely curious about seeing. I happen to DESPISE Rihanna's song "S&M" [she can do SO much better], but loved the fact that Britney came out to sing it with her. It certainly seems like the old sex kitten Britney is back and, lets be honest, she's everyone's favorite so mozel tov! The performance overall is a little lackluster [Rihanna's lazy ass mostly lays on the stage the whole time] and also a bit strange, but I suppose it got the job done. What do you think??






Now, my prison tattoo might be making me a little bit biased, but I happen to think that THIS performance is absolutely radtastic.



No comments: