Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Filed Under: Ga-ross

I have ants. They're everywhere. On the floor. On my desk. On my keyboard. Everywhere.

This isn't the first time. We had an influx of ants about a month ago, but we thought we got rid of them all. But now they're back. Maybe I should be honored that ants seem to like me so much?

The thing about ants is, they're gross. The instant I see one I feel like they are all over me, crawling on my face, nesting in my hair, digging in my nose. If I would've gone on Fear Factor, a tub of ants would've been good for me- not because I'm scared, but because they're just so creepy. But I have the hardest time killing them- it hurts my soul. I owe it all to that stupid movie from my childhood Honey I Shrunk The Kids. Remember when the kids were little in the back yard and they befriended the ant Antie, and Antie became their pet and kept them safe from the but with the sharp claws and they were so sad to be made big again because they didn't want to leave their pet ant behind?

Thats what I think of whenever I kill an ant. One poor little guy was suffering, suffering, on my desk earlier and I felt just awful. And then one was crawling on my hand and I was over it.

No comments: