Friday, July 17, 2009

Trashy TV!

Good news, Good news, Good news!!! Your favorite and mine, Bethenny Frankel, is getting her own show!!

Beep! Beep!

This is good because I do adore her, but also bad because it probably means that she wont be on the next season of The Real Housewives of New York with my other favorite Jill Zarin and her arch nemesis Kelly Bensimon, who evidently has signed on for another season.

The little tidbit about the shows says that it will be called Skinny & the City [hmmmm] and that it will focus on her planning her wedding to Jason Hoppy. HOLD. THE. PHONE!! Bethenny, you're getting married?? You didn't TELL me? And doesn't this seem a bit sudden? I mean, she had just started dating someone during the reunion special and that was just a few short months ago. Me confused? Is this the guy she was dating in Season 1? Meh, who cares.

I'll keep you posted on the details!

No comments: