Monday, June 6, 2011

MUSIC MONDAY: The Road to Bonnaroo


Well folks, as hard as it is to believe, it is the first full week in June, which in Middle Tennessee means: BONNAROO [and CMA Fest-seriously, whoever keeps planning this stuff for the same weekend deserves to be Chinese water tortured].

Today I'll be posting some of the acts that I'm super excited to see this weekend [or acts that I'm super excited about and will be totally bummed to miss].

Our first artist of the day is a local who is really starting to get some solid buzz. I saw her perform at The Basement last fall during next big Nashville, and I thoroughly enjoyed the show. I haven't had the opportunity to see her since then [although I heard she had an amazing set at SXSW], so I'm crossing my fingers that I can catch her at 'Roo [ Saturday at 9:20pm in the On Tap Lounge].

Check out her album, Charlatans At the Garden Gate, in full below.



No comments: