Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Filed Under: I Can't

Every now and again I come across a product that is so freaking ridiculous that I just have to share it.

Ladies, do you ever get penis envy? Maybe not in the traditional sense, but have you ever just wished that you could pee standing up? I am going to be honest here and say that having that ability would be incredibly convenient. I am also going to be honest and say that I would never use a "device" to assist me in this. If you find yourself disagreeing with me, then by all means, check out the P-Mate! For only $4.95 you too can piss like a man!

1. Simply pop open the P-Mate, move your underwear aside, and place the cupped opening against your body under the flow area between your legs.

2. Tilt hips so funnel faces slightly downwards. Relax and pee!

You can remove any drops left behind by slowly moving the P-mate to the front, and catching them with the back of the P-mate


If your problem is of the more lady like variety, say you're worried about your boots messing up your pedicure in the wintertime, we have a product for YOU as well. Obviously the solution here is to create a boot with a removable toe. Le Duh. Why didn't you think of that?



That's right ladies, Christmas is just around the corner, so get your Bootie Pies Here!

No comments: