Friday, September 23, 2011

Work Week Wind Down

As I mentioned here, I don't totally love Coldplay's first single off their forthcoming album Mylo Xyloto [which drops on my birthday peeps!], but I actually really enjoyed the video for "Every Teardrop is a Waterfall" and wanted to share it with you guys for your Friday.





We also have the new video from Sara Bareilles for "Gonna Get Over You". This is one of my top 5 favorite songs on this album [ but really the entire thing is phenominal. Check out my (now incomplete) review here, but definitely buy the album, especially if you have a space reserved in your heart for cheesy girl music like me.] Jonah Hill directed this video and its a pretty fun way to get your Friday started!






And finally, I am somewhat embarassed to say that I recently purchased the Demi Lovato album, but I am not embarssed at all tos ay that I am completely obsessed with her single "Skyscraper". I enjoy the self empowerment message [see about about cheesy girly music], but more importantly homegirl can actually sing. She's been through a lot this year- Your Friend Lela is sending her best wishes and mucho success.



No comments: