Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Oh I Wish I Were An Olsen, Olsen, Olsen

I just love the Olsen sisters, don't you? Stylish. Independent. Tiny enough to fit in your pocket. And talented. Did I mention talented? This family has got it going on.

I'm so excited to see the twins younger sister, Elizabeth, in her upcoming film Martha Marcy May Marlene. The film looks slightly dark and twisted and I'm curious how she'll back as an actress, although something tells me she'll be phenominal.

Elizabeth is on the cover is Nylon magazine this month and I just think she is SO pretty. She looks like pieces of her currently more famous sisters [Ashley's eyes and Mary Kate's lips in my opinion], but stands out enough that you might not even realize they were sisters if you didn't know. Looking forward to this girls career- something tells me it's going to be exciting!


PS- do you think she gets TONS of Elizabeth and James clothing for free? Super jealy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the Olsens. We will have to discuss this...

-Claire