Friday, September 16, 2011

Obsession of the Day

Shobop's new wedding boutique. The world's favorite [or maybe just my favorite?] site for low to high end designer looks is now compiling pieces into a wedding boutique. With categories from Wedding Dresses to Bridesmaids Dresses to Lingerie to Honeymoon, they really cover any occasion you could think of that surrounds a wedding. I imagined that most of the pieces would be high end and therefore very expensive, but there are some very reasonably priced dresses! Check out some of my favorites below.


Temperley London Long Ruffle Dress






























Temperley London, $1795.00
[Love this. So elegant yet simple.]


Kaelen, $1,125.00

Nightcap Clothing, $630.00
[That is a STEAL for such a gorgeous dress. Beautiful for a winter wedding]

Notte, by MARCHESA, $930.00
[Will I ever have $930 for my wedding dress budget? Not unless this blog picks up some steam! However, spending less than a grand on a MARCHESA gown is yet another steal.]

Reem Acra, $5500.00
[Die. So Pretty.]

Rachel Zoe, $595.00
[This dress is very romantic, and a little more in my personal price range.]

Temperley London, $1,495.00
[So chic!]

Thread Social, $1,225.00
[This is as close to a princess dress as you'd ever see me, but I love that the skirt is removable and it leaves you with a super sexy party dress.]

Notte by MARCHESA, $895.00
[Another winner at a winning price point. #WINNING]

ADAM, $346.50 (on sale)
[Um, YES PLEASE. For my own personal style, I love love love love love this dress. Would it be too weird if I bought it now and found the groom later? What a deal!]

Halston Heritage, $447.50 (on sale)
[This dress is so, so pretty. Enough said.]






No comments: