Wednesday, February 13, 2013

New York Fashion Week Highlights: Jason Wu

Ok, maybe I stand corrected. It seems as though black is the new black for a LOT of designers this fall, although for Jason Wu we could possibly say that black, white and red are the new black. He absolutely KILLED it with his fall line. Literally, from top to bottom, it is near perfection. Might we see the first lady in any of these daring looks? I'm not sure I support high waisted, pleated pants, but I also feel like Mr. Wu may have a better handle on this than I.

ps- try not to be too distracted by the neon jeans in the front row. How did she get there?






Hopefully this isn't real fur


BOOM! I die.




















Holy Bazoly!!























omGGGGGGGG. I literally canno get enough of this color!!

No comments: