Wednesday, February 13, 2013

IT'S HAPPENING!

I honestly couldn't tell you the last time I have eaten at Taco Bell, nor the last time that I had any Doritos. As trashy as it is, these are two of my favorite things, but the scale in my bathroom told me a long time ago (probably when I was in college and ate them both A LOT) that I was no longer allowed to have them. It is a wonder that I have managed to stay away from the Locos Tacos craze, especially after being told by many naturally thin friends that they are amazingly delicious.

Well, that all changes in March.

Taco Bell has announced that the Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Taco is coming on MARCH 7TH!

Official: Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos Are Coming This March

Also, just so you can pat me on the back, my grandmother was the sister-in-law of the Founder of Taco Bell. Therefore, my Locos Tacos should be FREE!!!!

No comments: