Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Gossip Girl

I'm writing this post before the next post to make sure this is a completely objective review of this week's Gossip Girl.


Let me start by saying that i LOVE bitchy Serena- mostly because it seems more true. I'm sure Blake Lively is a really sweet girl, but I kind of like to think that she's a bitch. She has every reason to be- she's gorgeous! And so is her boyfriend- and her dog! So, to me, bitchy Serena is believable Serena. I also like it because Blair is no longer queen bee and I also like to see two bitches go head to head. Always a good time.

As far as the boys go, they are really just filler. Their storylines don't really interest me unless they involve some of the drama of the girls (which in this episode, they did not). I could care less about where the go to college, and would almost prefer if it were a made up super elite school ( I know Yale is an elite school, but if I've heard of it, it makes it less elite in my mind. Use a made up school that only uber rich people have heard of!).

I hated, HATED (SPOILER ALERT) that Blair and Serena became friends in the end. Frenemies are WAY better. Keep the drama Gossip Girl. Don't take the straight and narrow. 


No comments: