Monday, August 29, 2011

VMA Music Monday

I have to say, there were a whole lot of really amazing performances at the VMAs last night. One of my favorites was Beyonce's performance of "Love on Top" [even though I'm pretty sure she was lip syncing. You can tell because she isnt very good at it. To her credit, she probably isn't good at it because she never, ever has to do it because homegurl can blow. To her additional credit, having a baby on board can most definitely effect performances abilities].

My favorite part of the performance was at the end where she dropped the mic and revealed her belly. I almost died! I missed the red carpet and her pregnancy poses there, so it was a complete surprise to me. And the way Jay-Z was looking at her.......omg, so presh. I hope that one day I have a man that will be so excited about having a baby. I am abnormally excited for them. I do not know these people in real life. I will never meet this baby, but somehow it is still just so exciting!! Hip hop royalty is on the way! I hope they don't give the baby a name, just a symbol. A diamond of course. /\

No comments: