Thursday, April 7, 2011

For Tha Ladies

This post is going to be more geared towards the girls, but perhaps some of you fellas may benefit from it as well [although I doubt it].

I wanted to share a new product with you guys that I think may change my life, Lancome's Renergie Eye Multiple Action.

This stuff, in my humble opinion, is relatively phenominal. The premise is, you use the cream all over and under your eye before bed and then again in the morning before applying the concealer. The cream is a really great light lavender color and is super creamy and moist with a little going a long way. I can't say that I've noticed a huge difference from the cream alone, but the concealor is absolutely to die for. I have got these horrible "is she ill/ does she have a
black eye" dark circles under my eyes that no amount of sleep, water, or healthiness can seem to get rid of. I usually have to use a spackle like concealer [more on that later], but this one is light and sheer and the coverage is AMAZING. The first time I felt it I thought "there is no way that this shit is going to cover these eyes"but I was wrong as wrong can be. It must be the way the cream and the concealer work together, but whatever it is, I'm a convert. I will warn you- this stuff is NOT cheap, but if you're dealing with some serious circles like me, the money might just be worth it to you.

Speaking of spackle- this is the concealer that I usually use. The coverage is unbelievable, but since it is SO thick, it's also pretty easy to see on the face.


Other beauty products that I'm loving right now:

Nars Orgasm:
I always swore that I would never give into this "cliched" beauty product until my roommate forced me to try it. Turns out there's a reason this blush has a cult following- its phenominal! The color really looks great on everyone and gives your cheeks a gorgeous, flush that looks like....well, I think the name says it all.



Benefit High Beam:
Gorgeous on the tops of the cheekbones. You'll see.


Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash
This stuff makes your lashes look thick, long, and voluminous. It's probably one of my favorite mascaras that I've ever used. My one complaint? It flakes. If anyone knows of a great lash primer that prevents mascara from flaking, I'd love you to share!


Thanks for visiting Lela's Beauty Corner ladies. Feel free to share your favorite products in the comments section!

Love,
Your Friend Lela

No comments: