Thursday, April 1, 2010

Adventures in Food

Last night I had the most interesting slice of sausage pizza that I have ever tasted. It wasn't your granny's sausage pizza, no siree Bob. This slice was ORIGINAL. The menu describes the pie as "Meatball, Italian Sausage, and our Cheese Blend" but I'll tell you what was really on this pizza- Jimmy Deans Sausage.

You may think that sounds crazy [ it does] or that I'm crazy [ I might be], but I have never tasted "italian sausage" that tasted like this. It was literally huge slices of sausage on my pizza and I felt like I should've been putting hot sauce on on my eggs and drinking a glass of OJ with it. The point is- it was DELICIOUS. You should try it.

If you're in Nashville or Birmingham, you are in LUCK [does anyone in Birmingham read my blog? I dont think so....]. Head to your local Mafioza's and order The Fall Guy. You might be confused, but you won't be sorry.

No comments: