Thursday, January 7, 2010

Miss Terribly Dressed


I didn't watch the People's Choice Awards last night, but I always like looking at pictures from the red carpet. In flipping through a gallery of them, I came across one of Sandra Bullock and it made me go........."hmmmmmm". I gotta say, whoever Sandy's stylist is has got. to. go.


Pretty much everything about this is wrong to me. The dress is an absolute NO. It looks like she got frantic at the last minute and pulled down the drapes in her hotel room. I'm loving those shoes, but they aren't working with the dress- she should've gone with open toes for sure. Also, what's with the hair?? The way the extentions are curled around in the front......just no. Give her some volume for goodness sake!

I adore Sandra Bullock, but this outfit gets a big fat X from me.

No comments: