Monday, November 8, 2010

Miley Wins

MTV's European Music Awards were last night [don't be sad if you missed them. if you saw the VMAs, you pretty much saw this show] in Madrid, Spain. A whole slew of stars were there, including Miley Cyrus. Now the fact that Miley was performing at an MTV event leads me to believe that Lady Gaga and Justin Beiber were unavailable [sorry Miles], but I will say that homegirl was ROCKING the red carpet.



That Dolce and Gabbana dress is fabulous! I'm not always mad at Miley's style. She's got a boho bone in her body and I can relate to that, but lately she has been kind of looking like a wreck. She hits it out of the park in this dress. I want to steal it and wear it for my wedding [that may or may not ever happen]. Good job, Miley. Keep up the good work!

No comments: