Wednesday, February 16, 2011

To The Readers

Thank you! This has been a really big week for the blog and, if I'm being honest, I'm not totally sure why. There seem to be quite a few "newbies"- I'd love to hear how you heard of the blog! To everyone that has been consistently reading even when I'm terrible at consistently posting, I appreciate you more than you know.

For those of you who are new, I have a very silly sense of humor and I think that comes off often in the blog. You may not always understand it, and that's ok. What's not ok is writing hateful comments for no reason. That's not what this blog is about. Everything is meant to be satirical and funny and never too serious. I love, love, love reading comments and I always appreciate your suggestions, but name calling is not nice.

Lovez You All!
Your Friend Lela

No comments: