Tuesday, December 14, 2010

You're Welcome

Ryan Gosling is on the cover of this months GQ and I'd like to make an official suggestion.

Dear GQ

While I respect your history as Gentleman's Quarterly I respectfully demand that you change the name to Gosling Quarterly and put Ryan Gosling on the cover every single month. I might then become a subscriber.

Sincerely,
Your Friend Lela




But seriously, look at these pictures!
ryan gosling gq magazine january 2011 04
ryan gosling gq magazine january 2011 03
ryan gosling gq magazine january 2011 01
ryan gosling gq magazine january 2011 02

In the article, RG discusses working in a sandwich shop after filming The Notebook.

On working at a sandwich shop after The Notebook: “I’d never had a real job.” The problem with Hollywood, he goes on, is that nobody works. “They have meals. They go to Pilates. But it’s not enough. So they do drugs. If everybody had a pile of rocks in their backyard and spent every day moving them from one side of the yard to the other, it would be a much happier place.”

Uh, I know a Sandwich Shop that could use a helping hand- it's called The Sandwich Shop! And it just happens to be in my hometown! And I just happened to have a dream [evidently prophetic] the other night that Ryan Gosling was FROM my hometown. This is all getting very creepy.

1 comment:

Kissing Mules said...

Oh my, now he's at the top of the Ryfecta. Phillipe better get busy or I'm replacing his ass with Cabrera.