Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Things I'm Loving For Fall

Happy Belated Labor Day! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Even though it's technically still summer, I can't help but think that fall is officially upon us; after all, pumpkin lattes and muffins have made their way back to all local coffee shops. Isn't that the official cue for leaves to start changing?

Just thought I'd share with you kitties what I'm loving for fall. I'm am currently beyond obsessed with Tarte's LipSurgenece Lip Stain Matte Line. I personally like mine in Fiery, which is a yummy Red shade, but they come in a variety. It's a lip that's good for day or night, just make sure you put on at least 3 coats so you get that super rich matte look.


The only issue I have with the seasons changing from summer to fall [ I LOVE Fall!] is my nail colors. I'm a huge fan of the bright colors that come with summer. Dark is fine too, but it's a bit of an adjustment for me. That's why I love this color below from OPI called "Ski Teal We Drop". It's not super dark [ a la Lincoln Park After Dark], but isn't quite as bright as the summery greens and blues we saw this year. You can currently find this color on my nails and toes- I might be kind of obsessed with it. I used two coats when using it, which makes it quite a bit darker than it seems in the bottle, but it's still pretty gorgeous.




And my third favorite thing for fall is the new Sara Bareilles album, Kaleidoscope Heart. If you loved her debut Little Voices then you are bound to obsessed with her sophormore album [more posts to follow on this]. The album is instores and online everywhere TODAY, so pick up a copy asap. You won't regret it.


1 comment:

Kissing Mules said...

If you pick up the cd, make sure to turn it up and listen to it like you're alone.