Monday, April 2, 2012

MUSIC MONDAY

Yesterday, when I was sadly driving myself back to Nashville from MULE DAY festivities, I was enjoying my windows down, sunroof open ride and browsing my XM when I landed on this song. I listened to the whole thing and tried to place the voice. I knew that it was an artist that I was familiar with, but it just wasn't clicking. Turns out it was the new single from Brandi Carlile. Duh. If its an amazing female voice on XM, I'm just going to assume it's her from now on. I wish I could've listened to it on repeat, but darn it, that's the one problem with the ole satellite radio.

Anywho, the single isn't out yet so I had to find a semi-janky video on YouTube to share, but the quality is good enough that you're probably going to want to watch again and again just so you can hear this songbird's voice.




No comments: