Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Obsession of the Day

I am aware that it's early in the day to have already chosen an obsession, but this one's been a brewin for a few weeks now. Please meet my new best friend.

Dats right, it's CHEERIORS. But not just any ole cheerios, oh no. This is the PEANUT BUTTER kind. What makes it even better? They are the HEALTHY PEANUT BUTTER KIND. I'm sorry for yelling, but I am just so excited about these.

Don't let the whole grain through you off and make you think they are cardboardy. Oh, no no no. Think Reese's Puffs but flattened out and with holes in the middle. Ok, ok, they aren't quite as decadent as Reese's Puffs, but they've got that 110 calories/ 16 grams of whole grains going for them, so they still win.

You may or may not just want to eat this sans milk, plus Better N Peanut Butter. It is cracktastic. Don't say I didn't warn you!

No comments: