Thursday, March 15, 2012

Obsession of the Day

J.Crew got me hook, line and sinker, per usual, when they sent out their quarterly rewards card. $25 really does not make a dent in most J.Crew purchases, but the thought of FREE MONEY always pulls me in. I know. I'm a sucker.

I feel like I am always in need of a great pair of ballet flats [ladies, holla if you hear me!]. I won't lie, I love heels, but I wear my flats to shreds. Literally. I have a pair now that has actual holes in the bottom.

I've been digging the CeCe ballet flats since J.Crew introduced them last fall, and finally bit the bullet with my rewards card. Since I worked there for many years, I'm no stranger to a J.Crew shoe, but this one really takes the cake. These are literally the most comfortable flats I've ever put my foot in! First of all, the leather is buttery soft and whispers softly to my feet "Do you like luxury?" The response was a unanimous "yes." Second of all, these flats have a slight hidden wedge in them so your feet are not completely even with the floor. I never knew how much I wanted this little wedge until I had it. I have a feeling going back to my other flats is going to be hard after this. Are they pricey? Compared to Target flats, yes, anything is pricey. Compared to Tory Burch, you're actually getting a deal! Like I always say, there are some things that are worth spending more money on because you can wear them for life.

I got mine in this fun green color just in time for St. Patrick's Day!

Cece leather ballet flats

Fellas, sorry this post was so boring for you. I'll try to make up for it with the next one.

No comments: