Monday, January 3, 2011

MUSIC MONDAY

I have to tell you guys- two weeks off will really make your first day back CRAZY. I want it to be Christmas vacation FOREVER. If anyone knows how I can get paid by laying around reading books and magazines all day, please oh please fill me in.

I have decided that I really need to try and blog more in 2011. It's not my actual resolution [that one involves being an actual adult and starting a retirement fund- BORING!], but it'll still be at the top of my list of things to do. I promise. So there.

For Music Monday, I'm going to do a countdown of my Top 10 favorite albums that were released in 2010. This is based solely on the albums that I listened to the MOST [and are ordered as such], and are not necessarily the ones that were actually the best. Make sense? Here we go!

NUMBER 10
Sufjan Stevens
Age of Adz




No comments: