Monday, July 19, 2010

GIRLS

This idea is BRILLIANT and I wish I had thought of it myself. Have you guys heard of CitySlips? They are this genius little pair of fold up ballet slippers that come in a little pouch that just happens to be big enough to hold your cell phone, cards and a lip balm [what else could you need??].



At the end of the night when your feet are worn out from wearing those fabulous heels that you got for 70% off [no wonder they were on sale, these suckers hurt!], instead of being a nasty girl and walking down the street barefoot, you can now just unfold your CitySlips and ease your aching feet.

You may be wondering, "Well what do I do with my heels that I had on?". I'm glad you asked! The little pouch that was once holding the CitySlips and serving as as your clutch magically unfolds into a tote! Voila! Now you have a bag that's big enough to carry your heels. This. Is. Brilliant!

CitySlips are an amazingly low $24.95 and come in 3 colors [Black, Silver and Gold]. Check them out here and tell them that Your Friend Lela sent you. Ok, don't really tell them that because they have no idea who I am, but check them out anyway!

No comments: