Thursday, August 22, 2013

Bringing the Blog Back with Saints of Valory

So, it's only been a few short.......months (!!) since my last post. Oopsies. Let's pretend I was on a magical vacation in a far away land [I wasn't] and didn't have access to Internet service [ I did].

Forgive me.

Today I bring the blog back for a couple of reasons. There is this hot new artist on the scene out of New Zealand that I'm kind of obsessed with. Her name is Lorde, and we will talk more about her in another post. There is another hot new band out of Austin called Saints of Valory and they have covered a song from hot new artist Lorde- it's enough to make your mind combust.

Check out the Saints of Valory cover of "Royals" below and stay tuned for more info on both acts!

It feels good to be back :)


No comments: