Monday, February 8, 2010

I Find It Interesting.....

That these two new fashion "NOs" are actually very appealing to me. Not sure what that says....

Have you seen the Pajama Jean? Uh, HELLO. Why didn't anyone think of this before. It's BRIIILLLLIANT. Do I want pants that look like jeans but feel like sweatpants? Don't ask stupid questions! Of COURSE I do.




They probably could've come up with a better name, but that is not the point here.I was excited and discouraged at the same time when I found out about our next fashion NO. Excited because it looks so amazingly comfortable and discouraged because all my friends would judge me if I bought one. The Snuggle Suit is a bathrobe/blanket hybrid that looks like it would be as comforting as kitten kisses.
Do you wear it outside of the house? No, of course not! Do you buy it in hot pink? No, of course not [black or blue ladies- please stay away from red and pink]. But man oh man, can't you just imagine getting out of a hot shower and slipping into this swanky piece? It gives new meaning to "Let me slip into something a little more comfortable". On that note, I suppose the Snuggle Suit could really be disappointing to men.

No comments: