Monday, October 26, 2009

I Will Buy This- Trust

It looks like the Olsen Twins [you know the ones], creators of lines like The Row and Elizabeth and James, will be putting out a lower price pointed line for JCPenney called Olsenboye. The line will be out November 6th and will be in 50 high profile Pennys around the country [read: probably not in Nashville. Boo hiss]. I don't care if I DO have to go to a JCPenney's to get this line, I will do it. I loooove the clothes that the Olsen's design, but unfortunately my line of work does not allow me to spend $600 on a tshirt. JCPenny's, here I come!


Olsenboye will consist of casual sportswear and accessories, retailing for between $20 and $50. And while the collection is slated to officially launch for Spring 2010, starting Nov. 6, a select 50 stores will receive an advanced offering.

The collection takes its inspiration from teen trends around the world and each collection will highlight a different city. Authentic globetrotter details, like travel trunks, passport stamps and luggage stickers will appear throughout the brand's marketing, labeling and in-store displays.

No comments: