Thursday, February 7, 2013

There Goes My Paid Off Credit Card

Dear Fashionistas, you better watch your back cause I am COMING for you! Have you guys seen the new Prabal Gurung collection for Target? It is SICK! I mean, stand in line starting at 10pm the night before like its Black Friday sick. And the prices are totally killer! I believe, when this collection debuts, I'm going to have to get up early, warm up my credit card, and head to Target before I start my day.

Here are a few items that you will hopefully find in my wardrobe come this Sunday when the line is released:

This combo-Only $26.99 for the blouse and $29.99 for the skirt
prabal-gurung-target

This dress because, DUH! only $39.99
prabal-gurung-target

OMG Me Loves- Only $39.99
prabal-gurung-target

This dress is too sweet and classic- $39.99
prabal-gurung-target

A girl can never have too much red- $39.99
prabal-gurung-target

Exhibit B- $49.99
prabal-gurung-target

Shoes- $29.99
prabal-gurung-target

ohmigawd shoes! -$29.99
prabal-gurung-target

SHOES $29.99
prabal-gurung-target

Guys, we are talking high end, elite design, well made clothing for Forever 21 prices here! This will be the first Sunday in a long while that I don't sleep in. Click here to check out the full collection.

No comments: