Friday, January 23, 2009

Did She or Didn't She??

Whilst I was excercising in the cardio theater at my gym last night (cardio theater= AWESOME! It's ginormous like a real movie theater, tons of work out equipment, and you just watch movies- time goes by so fast in there, I swear!) , I was watching the movie Accepted with Justin Long and Jonah Hill (which was actually kind of funny!) and noticed a girl with long blonde hair who slightly resembled Blake Lively of Gossip Girl and Sisterhood of the Travling Pants fame- wait, that IS Blake Lively. No it isn't, that girl has a huge nose. No wait, wait, now she's talking- that IS Blake Lively! and she has DEFINITELY had a nose job. 


I don't judge people for having nose jobs- if it's gonna make you happy, g'on and do it girl. It just amazes me how a nose job can really change a persons appearance (Ashlee Simpson/ Heidi Montag anyone??). I think Blake definitely made the right choice with the rhino, but maybe I'm crazy and her face just matured (???)- you tell me.

Before:









After:

Thoughts???

No comments: